between each of the individual directories in The Niagara Guide Network
and their online competition are:
- Each directory endeavours to provide a COMPLETE listing of all businesses
in that industry. Directories are not limited to paid advertisers
or members. The comprehensive nature of each directory makes it a
more valuable resource to visitors compared to other exclusive directories.
- All directories are linked to each other - from every page of every
site and from The Niagara Guide website.
- Many directories have their own e-mail opt-in list for members /
subscribers. Members are e-mailed on a regular schedule to inform
them of what is new and to encourage repeat visitation to the website.
- Each directory is promoted through the direct e-mail campaigns of
all other directories in The Niagara Guide Network.
- Directories are promoted through the Internet, radio, trade shows
and through other print media.
- The directories are designed to achieve top positions in the major
search engines and some currently dominate the top search engine positions
in their categories.
- The sites in The Niagara Guide Network encompass a variety of directly
and non-directly related industries. This provides each site exposure
to a variety of audiences that they may not have otherwise reached.
Your business has
much to gain for a small yearly investment. The Niagara Guide Network
utilizes a proven Internet marketing concept that no other local directory
website is using. We are driving qualified traffic to our participating
companies and can do the same for your business.
involved today by clicking here.